Tuesday 14 June 2011

Day I & II : Paris

Hello all lovely readers,
So here I am now back in Malaysia after a great holiday in Europe.
I started the journey In Paris,France,and later drove(was driven by my friend) all the way to Brussels,Belgium,and many cities in Germany where he is from,Salzburg,Austria,Zurich,Switzerland and lastly Strassbourg,France before back to Paris.

We start with pictures from Paris.My friend and I took so many pictures,and being bad at choosing pictures I am,I hope you will enjoy seeing these random shoots all over Paris.

Enjoy

X

















































First look:
Striped Tee:F21/Cardigan:Japan/Pants:Padini/Striped sneakers:Rubi @Cotton On/Bag:Vintage

Second Look:
White Tee:F21/Belt:Dorothy Perkins/Maxi dress worn as maxi skirt:Self-Tailored/Jacket:Sense Boutique/Bag:Vintage/Aviator:Topshop


1.Ceiling paintings,Versailles 2.Versailles 3.Versailles 4.Versailles 5.Parks in Versailles 6.Versailles 7.Me being shy 8.Mary Antoinette Farm house 9.Me taking a picture 10.Eiffel Tower at night 11.View over Paris 12.Me at Sacre Couer Basilica 13.Sacre Couer Fountain 14.Sacre Couer Basilica 15.Mona Lisa @ Musee Du Louvre 16.Napoleon Apartment,Musee Du Louvre 17.Me in front Glass Pyramid,Musee Du Louvre 18.The Glass Pyramid,Musee Du Louvre 19.Notre Dame 20.Eiffel Tower 21.Me and Eiffel Tower 22.Eiffel reflection on my shades 23.Arch De Triomphe








2 comments:

  1. awww... I'm always longing for traveling around Europe!! how lucky u are dear Hidaya, me is still a BIG, BIG dream to chase.. soon, inshaAllah... <3

    nice blog, eniwei, hit me back if u dont mind.. ^^


    xo, Icha.
    (Indonesia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Icha,
    Thanks for dropping by :)
    And please keep coming for more.

    I will soon check your blog too.

    Love,
    Hidaya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !