Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 10 : Bodensee @ Lake Constance,Germany

Hello lovely readers,
I realized at this point,I have to much to say about my Europe Travel.In fact,I have visited many interesting places in just merely 2 and a half weeks.I know, I know,it sounds very tiring,but somehow I managed to get up pretty early every day and kick our day off by traveling around.
I can't get enough of topping off beautiful views and nice weather everyday while I was in Europe,hoped that the weather in Malaysia could be better.
I may not get the chance to see beautiful scenery everyday in Malaysia,so that explains why I took a lot of pictures while being in Europe.
And I hope my dear readers wouldn't be burdened by seeing all of these pictures.

So,on 10th day,we went to Bodensee @ Lake Constance,the largest lake in Germany and besides that fact,it's also the lake that divides the border of Germany-Austria-Switzerland.Another interesting fact about it is that in Germany,the land that surrounds the lake are of two different states in Germany,Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg .

Enjoy the pictures and yes,T.G.I.F!

X

Song I am currently into :Last Friday Night(T.G.I.F) by Katy Perry




































Cardigan:H&M/Assymetrical Long Top:H&M/Belt:H&M/Pants:Padini/Scarf:Bought in Paris/Gladiator:Charles&Keith/Bracelet:H&M/Bag:Vintage

1.Lake Constance,waiting for sunset 2.Some drops of dew on plants 3.Lake Constance from up hill at the cable car station 4.Me walking down the road from up hill 5.Me again 6.A city in Constance,I forgot the name 7,8.The city again 9.A yatch sailing on the lake 10.few old wooden houses in Lake Constance 11.Ducks! 12,13.Alpes as seen at Lake Constance 14.A famous lion statue in one of the city surrounded by the lake 15.Ramon took this photo of me walking out of the bathroom :P 16.Lake Constance from inside the cable car





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !