Sunday 27 November 2011

Yellow Mellow


Hello Girls (& Boys),

How have you been?I have a blast today,after been contemplating whether or not I watched the new movie "Breaking Dawn" all alone,I finally decided to hit the cinema today.

Why I say whether or not I should watch it alone,is because I thought the movie is romantic,and thought that I should watch it with my beloved ones,like Sabrina or with Ramon who will come over here next month.

The thing is,I am an impatient person,I don't want to hear the story from mouth to mouth at the office next week,so I watched it today.

Oh,boy I wanted to cry and you know what,that movie has hit me.Not only for its story line,but also it hit me that one day,I want to have a forest wedding too!

Very seldom people talk about forest wedding,but why not I told myself today :P
Which I am so unsure whether that can be done in real life or not.

Ok,back to the outfit story.So,when no one is around,I took my own pictures.It's just a simple outfit,comfortable for movies and leisure.

The yellow dress is actually a maxi dress I bought from thepoplook,but unfortunately,the dress was too short for me.So I cut half of the length,and made it into a long sleeve.

Have a nice weekend everyone !






Dress:Thepoplook/Lace top:H&M/Skinny Jeans:F21/Necklace:F21/Bag:Coach





1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !