Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Long Weekend

Hi lovely readers, 
I'd like to apologize for my absence these days.Well,I was out of KL,headed to my parents' house in Kota Bharu and spent the long weekend there with my family! 

Everyone was at home and it was a real hectic weekend for me.Well,hectic with family,food,tv programs,food again and food again :P I think I can't stop eating while being at home,who would resist mom's cookings,wouldn't you? 

I had so much of interesting things to capture using my DSLR,but I was quite in hurry the morning I headed out to the airport,and so I left my SD card that I inserted in my personal laptop :O .I know,a stupid mistake.

However,my iphone had worked as my camera substitute and so I asked my sister to take my outfit pictures using it. I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the pictures,but somehow,I found it's quite interesting to take pictures using iphone and use instagram to filter the pictures. 

What do you say?
Outer:Vintage/Grey Tee:F21/Skirt:H&M/Shoes:H&M/Bag:Vintage 


2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by !