Sunday 12 February 2012

Breakfast by the Lake


Well,I started out my Sunday today by picnicking at Lake gardens and had our malay "signature" breakfast which is Roti canai with teh tarik ;-) 

 What a lovely day it was except it has gotten hotter and hotter everyday in Malaysia.Well,few months ago I've been complaining about rainy season in Malaysia,and now the weather switches back to hot :(

 I guess I can't get enough wearing these pants over and over again :P.I swear,I will send them to laundry tonight. So how was your Sunday people?I'm sure everyone of us had a lovely one ;-)

Till then.
Toodles!








Top:H&M/Pants:H&M/Bangle:H&M/Ring:Bought at Jonker Walk,Malacca/Shoes:Bought in Munich/Bag:Coach

2 comments:

  1. wow, breakfast dgn roti canai..sedapnyaa..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. breakfast roti canai with teh tarik at lakeview lagi.. :)

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by !