Sunday 16 December 2012

Minty and Lacey

Happy Sunday,everyone ;-)
Hope weekend is treating everyone of you guys well,as it does to me.

Today indeed is a rainy day again,and so I decided to wear my not-so-thick sweater with my lace dress underneath and my water colored pants.

The sweater itself is short to be worn with skinny pants alone,so I decided to wear dress underneath :P
And I dumped my important stuff inside my only knapsack and went to movies.

I watched The Hobbit though I didn't understand again why would I fall for such movie :P
I never watched The Lord of the Ring or any sort of movies,because my brain cannot digest such thing,but The Hobbit was indeed a nice movie.

Not sure about watching the 2nd and 3rd part of it in time to come,though.
What did you do this weekend?






Sweater:H&M(New)
Lace dress:Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Pants:H&M(Last seen here)
Bracelet:Mango Touch
Shoes:H&M(Last seen here)
Bag:Carlo Rino(Last seen here)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !