Wednesday 2 April 2014

London Day 2 Part 1

Assalam guys,
On second day in London,we visited many of the city's landmarks like Wesminter Abbey,Buckingham Palace,Big Ben and etc.

I was so happy to explore the city until I developed a pain in my *** :P.Just last night we went to see the doctor and as explained,it's a common symptom in pregnancy,but it just hurts me so badly I cannot even walk to class for 3 days already.

At night on the second day,we went to Oxford Street for shopping!!!Well,basically,we wanted to buy stuff for our little one in Primark,and Primark there even has a single category just for baby girl!

So,apa lagi,shopping tak ingat la.Mak dia pun shopping sekali la :P.

Here the pictures to some up half of my second day in London.More will come soon.

Till then,peeps.

 The so-called red telephone box in London

 Buckingham Palace

 Guard-change Parade



 St James Park

 Trafalgar Square


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !