Wednesday 16 July 2014

She's almost there...

This week,I already entered my 37th week of pregnancy,meaning also my baby is in full-term and she can arrive anytime soon.Still around 3 weeks to my EDD,but hopefully my baby will come sooner than later as my family is coming over in 10 days!

Fasting month is also very great for both of me and my husband,although sometimes,it really takes on my survival skills, as the long period of fasting here.But,I guess I can still cope as the weather these days really helps us a lot,it' s summer time here,but not as summery as one could expect,it's mild weather,not too hot and I just love the summer here.

Remember my summer days back in Japan,it was not as lovely as the weather here or in Malaysia.

I wish you all the best,guys!
Till then.


Sweater:H&M
Skirt:Thepoplook
Sandals:Deichmann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !