Thursday 18 December 2014

Paris Day 1

Salam guys,
About a week ago,we just came back from our trip to the city of love,Paris.
It was my second time there,and this time,we spent more time in Paris itself,minus Versailles and we enjoyed Paris to the max by walking a lot.Fuh.Wait,did I mention that we babywore Alayna during the whole trip?So can you imagine how exhausting it was for us to bring her around in the city while walking?We love this whole new experience,though.

Because of this experience,we decided to babywear our daughter a lot more after this and we made a new investment on a new babywearer lately.

Well,please enjoy our Paris pictures on our first night and day there.There're just too many good pictures to choose from,so I hope you won't get bored seeing.

Till then.

Eiffel at night

Bonjour Paris!

Costa in Paris,I just love its coffee to the max

The souvenir shop where I bought one of my favourite scarves few years ago

What a view!

Sacre Coeur

From another angle of Sacre Coeur

 The red parisian cafe

 Love of my life in front of Notre Dame

 Out and about in Paris,always mesmerized by the Parisian Apartments

 One of the bridges with love padlocks,Seine River

The love locks,Pont des Arts

 Ispahan,my favourite one from Laduree,I love anything rose-syrup flavored

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !