Thursday 9 April 2015

Magical Kingdom

Forgive me for my post ignorance lately.
Things have been a bit busier for me these days.In fact we just got back from our Holland trip yesterday and I am still pretty much tired from the whole trip.

Before Holland,we went to our favourite park again for the gazillionth time.One time in winter,it could be nothing but a darn boring place,and when the spring arrives,it can turn into a magical kingdom.

The flowers already blooming out and with the fact that the weather gets better these days,the boring darn place before is now a paradise.

Can't wait to tell you guys the story of our Holland trip.
Till then.

Cubit pipi kang budak ni


The observation tower,I climbed once but I swear never again :P

Japanese magnolia



Daffodils!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !