Saturday 2 May 2015

Travel:Amsterdam

After Keukenhof where we spent less hours than expected,we drove to Amsterdam,the capital city of Netherlands.Although I was here before,but I never get tired of this city.It's unique on its own way.

This time we decided to enjoy Amsterdam by foot.We talked through some parts of the city,pushing Alayna along,shopping a lil bit before we had our scrumptious dinner at a halal steak and ribs retaurant as we both are steak(husband only) and ribs lover.

Till we meet again Amsterdam.Had a fun moment in your place.

And till then people.Next I will write posts about my recent trip to another beautiful city,ISTANBUL.


Amsterdam is famous of its canals.And also the houseboats,they are the other alternative for people to live in as the high rents of apartments in this city.






The halal steak and ribs restaurant next to HRC.The selections were generous and cheap too!

"I lost count la mama,how many countries have I been to since I was born?"

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !