Thursday 24 September 2015

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha 2015

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all my readers.It was a blessing to be celebrating this big day in Islam again this year.But we should never forget the 2 fatal incidents happenes in Mecca these days.It's so sad to hear such news,but let's pray for the deceased and speedy recovery for the injured people.

Although I decided at first I didn't wanna cook anything special for this celebration,but to think that raya only comes twice per year,I cancelled my mind and cooked some traditional food synonym for raya celebration which are Rendang Daging(Symbolic to the sacrifice ritual during Raya Haji) and Kuah kacang with nasi himpit.


Also baked some brownies for a small gathering at a friend's house earlier today

I also made Popia Sira for breakfast today,I normally don't cook for breakfast but today is an exception


Earlier today,we got an invitation to a raya open house of a couple living not far from Stuttgart.As I planned not to make any open house celebration,so we went to celebrate it at someone else's place and the small celebration was awesome with good food and good company.

The most important thing was the kids played and had good time together though Alayna was still a bit shy,haha.

Hope next time it's our turn to organize a small celebration like this.

With the host family

All the food were scrumptious

These 2 kept everyone entertained!Don't grow up too fast you two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !