Saturday 30 April 2011

Cat Lovers

Hello everyone,
First of all,I'd like to apologize for these mundane pictures,for my sister and I took so many pictures today at Botanical Garden,Putrajaya,and I just couldn't pick few,hope you won't vomit seeing all these pictures.

Nothing really interesting about this outfit,but last year's season was full with animal prints,printed tops and dresses,so I chose this dress I bought not so long time ago,but never had a chance until today to wear it.

It was still hot today,apparently,but it was windy too,so it helped my photoshoot session today :)

Have a nice day everyone.

X





























*Pictures credits to my sister,Atiqah*
Location : Botanical Garden,Putrajaya
Dress&Belt:Vintage/Jeans&shoes:Japan/Cardigan:Colors,One Utama/Bag:My aunt's vintage/Bangles:Forever21

2 comments:

  1. Hi cat lover ;)Finally, it's getting warmer, an d I want to be more active!

    I like your way to tie a belt! and you have a many many kinds of scarf!!! well, are you wearing a skarf even at home??

    by the way, yesterday I updated my blog! please come ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !