Saturday 23 April 2011

I am addicted and I just can't get enough....

Hello everyone, How was your weekend?Mine was great,I enjoyed quite some time out of Kuala Lumpur where I headed to Penang,to visit my grandma.Oh,I was instantly in love with my grandma's place because it is a vibe of a countryside,so you can easily see paddy fields and coconut trees on your right and left. I wish I could have another day there,unfortunately,I had to drive home after a short visit. I also drove to Penang Island,where it is very famous among tourists as one of the must visit places in Malaysia.Eventhough I'd say,there is nothing really interesting about the city itself,but I really had a blast! For traveling,I am always comfortable in maxi dress since the weather in Malaysia is always hot and humid,so,I don't want something to be stuck to my hips,so most of the time,I avoid jeans and any fit pants.I need more comfort when doing travel :) Enjoy the pictures and have a nice day everyone :)

Jacket:Sense Boutique/Maxi dress:Self-tailored/Cardigan:Colors,One Utama/Bag:My aunt's 10-year-old vintage/Clincher&Ring:Forever21/Sandals:Charles&Keith/Canvas Bag:Gifted by Ramon :P
*Pictures credits to Sabrina*

Locations : My grandma's,Fort Conwallis,Penang


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !