Wednesday 11 April 2012

I Need My Latte

Happy Holiday,guys!
So,what was your agenda today?For me,I went out to Bukit Bintang and watched The Hunger Games.Oh,boy,I wish I could just turn back the time,and chose other movie to watch instead of this.Don't let me start why I say it like that.Just,just I don't like it.

Remember Sweedish Hasbeens Wedges that I told you about last year?To tell the truth,the reason why I don't frequently wear them is because they are very uncomfortable.Sorry to say that out loud,but everytime you put them around your feet,you'll think twice whether to walk in them or not.Basically,the leather straps around your feet is the most uncomfortable part,and since the platform are made of woods,they are quite heavy when you swing your feet,plus they made a "perfect" sound when you walk that could distract people 10 fts away from you :P

Well,tomorrow have to get back to work,so good night everyone!







Starbucks T-shirt : Unbranded(Last seen here)
Blazer : Unbranded(Last seen here)
Palazzo : Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Wedges : Sweedish Hasbeens for H&M(Last seen here)
Bag : Newyorker,Stuttgart(Last seen here)
Bracelets : H&M and random

2 comments:

  1. Hidaya, all the stuff you wear were awesome..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look the most, Hidaya!! so simple yet so chic! <3

    xo, Icha^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !