Saturday 14 April 2012

Simplicity at its Best

Guess what,I never really learned my lesson.Today left my SD card at home again and thanks to my iphone,it acted as  my savior.

Not much I did today,went to Midvalley but since I am in my "rehabilitation" period from shopping,I didn't catch anything today,though I was really addicted to shopping and when I saw one pair of nice black wedges from Zara,I told myself,I must get them!

Well,I was very determined enough  today not to buy any :P

And for the outfit today,nothing special,as I wanted to keep it simple ;-)

Then,as usual,we went to Lake Gardens for a little picnic.

Next week I'll be leaving for Bangkok for weekend getaway.Can't wait!

Good Night everyone.










Top: F21 ( Last seen here)
Skirt: Unbranded (Very old)
Scarf: Dian Pelangi (New)
Knapsack: Carlo Rino (Last seen here)
Shoes: Aldo (Last seen here)
Bracelets: H&M and Random

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !