Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Clock is Ticking

Hello guys,
As the weather got really hot lately,it didn't permit me to wear layers of clothes like I loved to.I might wear cardigan or camisole inside to hide the sheerness of the clothes,but other than that,I'd rather wear one layer piece only these days.Besides,I have transfered most of my blazers and outerwears to Germany.

About the scarf I wear in the pictures,it is a double-colored half-moon/D-cut scarf,so I can wear it on both side.See,I can save money with this scarf ;-)

The other day,I tried to find it at Jalan Tar,unfortunately I didn't find any like these.This one I bought at AEON Subang and the price is not that cheap.Thought I can get any cheaper if I ever found one at Jalan Tar.

Ah,feel a bit lazy to do my wedding DIY now,but no choice,I have to :P
The clock is ticking!!




Top:H&M
Jeans:F21
Scarf:Bought at AEON Subang
Bag:Unbranded
Bracelet:Diva
Necklace:F21

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !