Thursday 3 October 2013

Birthday Story

Salam Guys,
Wah,what's with me updating this blog mre frequently nowadays?That's the effect of being unemployed :P
Alhamdulillah,today I turned 28.Older,wiser I hope and more importantly,I have someone extra special celebrating my birthday today,which is my dear husband.

I have few pictures to sum up my birthday story.Thank 
you sayang for making my birthday this year the best one ever.


All I wanted for my birthday was a slice of pavlova from Alexis,and My dream came true ;-)

OOTD photoshoot at our favourite park,Lake Gardens



My life companion


And a bouqet of flowers from my husband ;-)

Top:Thepoplook
Palazzo:Bought at The Summit
Scarf:Brands Outlet
Bag:Coach
Necklace:Bought in Japan
Shoes:C&K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !