Monday 21 October 2013

Schloss Ludwigsburg and Pumpkin Exhibition

Last weekend,I requested for my husband to bring me to visit this one old castle in nearby city.Last few years when I was here,we didn't have a chance to visit this castle as we were rushing back to Stuttgart.

Little did I know,the castle is a very huge and majestic one,full with its own history.Unfortunately,visitors are not allowed to take pictures inside the castle.
And also since Halloween is coming real soon,there was also a pumpkin exhibition taking place at the castle garden.

It was a warm day,and I went out wearing my favorite tie dye skirt,again :P






















Sweater:H&M
Coat:H&M
Skirt:Bought at Subang Parade Bazaar
Boots:H&M
Bag:Coach

3 comments:

  1. Wow such a great weather :O seems like a great trip! Congratulations again Hidaya :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. bestnye dah sampai sane!! love this outfit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !