Sunday 23 March 2014

Hanami

Assalam all,
Today I'm so happy?You know why,because I got to experience Sakura Viewing or simply said by Japanese "Hanami" again in my life after a couple of years.

But well,the weather is a bit gloomy and cold today.And since Sakura is only a seasonal type of flower,which normally only lasts for 2 weeks,so we better grab the chance this week before it's gone this year.

The pants I wore today are simply so comfortable because they're strechable and I feel like wearing them all they long.I'm sure they're gonna be my favourite pieces along this pregnancy eventhough they look ugly :P

Day by day I have been waiting the moments when the baby kicks inside me non stop.It's simply the best moment ever in my life and sometimes I like the kicks she gave me from inside.Waiting for that moment is wonderful for me :-)

Too bad that my husband still could not experiencing it from the outside.Guess have to wait for a couple more weeks.

Till then.

Ah,I hate Mondays :P





 Sweater:H&M
Harem Pants:H&M
Shoes:Newyorker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !