Wednesday 19 March 2014

Moist Choc Cake


I admit during my first trimester,cooking is the last thing I wanted to do.When I was very hungry,I'd rather eat whatever I found in the fridge,simply said I didn't eat proper meal.Now it has passed and I cook more often these days :-)

In fact,one day during my first trimester,I craved for a moist choc cake,bought ingredients but never succeeded to bake one.Only this time I had the chance to do so.

This is an old time recipe of moist choc cake I did during my university days.

Ingredients

1/2 cup of Fine sugar
1/2 cup of condensed milk
1 cup of milk
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of flour
1 tbs of baking Powder
3 eggs
Vanilla essence

Methods
1.Mix sugar,condensed milk,oil,milk and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well
2.In another bowl mix Flour and baking powder.
3.In bowl 1 add the eggs and vanilla essence and mix well.
4.Later,add the flour mixture little by little and mix well too.
5.Lastly,pour the mixture in the baking pan and make sure that you grease the pan first with butter and bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

How to make the Choc Ganache/topping

1.Melt a chocolate bar and butter in a pot on a low simmer and once melted,quickly decorate your cake before the ganache becomes hard again.
2.Now ready to serve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !