Sunday 21 June 2015

Roses in Killesberg

Salam guys,
We have completed the 4th day of Ramadhan,Alhamdulillah.
But I have a little problem actually.Everytime after I break the fast,I will have quite a bad stomach ache,even now when I'm writing this.Don't know what gives.I'm sure I don't get any food poisoning as my husband does not :(

Yesterday,we spent our weekend as usual in a big park near our house.It's a must every summer to go there and check what new species of flowers there these days.As it's the rose season at the moment,and the fact that we'll be flying back this Saturday,I don't want to leave Germany this time without seeing those roses.

Not just roses,other types of flowers were also blooming out.However,the weather gets colder again and it is today the first day of Summer!How ironic.

Till then,people.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !