Wednesday 5 September 2012

Baggy Pants

Well,I love colorful denim.I have many pants in many colors,and plan to have in all colors available :P
Though these pants are actually 2 sizes bigger than my usual size,I thought of wearing them as a pair of baggy pants.

When I was in high school,I loved baggy pants so much,pairing them with tight shirts,but that was years ago.Nowadays,the intention to cover my aurah properly has grown bigger,considering the ages get older and older every year.

Speaking of which,my birthday is almost a month away!Can't wait.
 
I love my doctor bag so much!!

Starbucks T-shirt:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Pants:H&M(New)
Blazer:H&M(New)
Shoes:Summit(Last seen here)
Bag:Vintage(Last seen here)
Bracelets:Random and H&M
Necklace:Diva

Talking about new cafe in town,I was very happy that Mccafe has finally arrived in Malaysia!And in particular at Sunway Pyramid which is just 15 minutes away from my work place.

If you're a coffee lover,you know what I mean,Mccafe offers a variety of good and aromatic coffee at a very affordable price,well,compared to other popular cafes and the taste is almost the same.

Started to love it when I tried it the first time in Europe,and also found the same branches in Singapore and Australia and tried again in Bangkok.

My favourite?Always Flat white :)

4 comments:

  1. dear, can't you tell me where H&M outlet was? looking for colourful pants too. selalunya ada jeans je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally ask my bf to buy me stuff from H&M Germany.But don't worry dear,H&M will open soon on 22th this month at Lot 10.And later in Setia Alam mall

    ReplyDelete
  3. bag itu mmg sgt cantik..colorful pants mmg menarik, Asyik pun suka..dulu mmg selalu pakai tp byk yg dh ketat..haha..kena shopping lainla..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !