Monday 3 September 2012

Clashed prints

Open house invitations,wedding invitations,gosh I don't know until when this festive season will end :P
Nevertheless,I always enjoy variety of food that we don't normally get in other months,other than syawal.

I opted for a comfortable dress on Friday(Friday was Malaysia's public holiday for Malaysia
s 55th Indepence Day) because after the open house invitation,I went to Bukit Bintang to shop.Woohoo!

Though this time I decided to clash prints in one outfit,so here's the result.I combined floral and tribal motives together.

Tell me what do you think!
Sabrina,my loyal photographer 

Dress:H&M(Last seen here)
Long sleeves:F21(Last seen here)
Belt:Unbranded(New)
Shoes:Summit(Last seen here)
Bag:Carlo Rino(Last seen here)
Bracelets:H&M and Mango Touch
Jeans:Voir(New)

OUR CAT IN MEMORY

I also would like to share a sad news with you guys about my cat who had passed yesterday evening after fell sick for unknown reason.Tuki was the name we gave to her,a beautiful and cheerful cat that my family and I had taken care of,for few years already.

It was a big regret for us the whole family as we love Tuki like she was a human-being,especially one of my sisters who showed greatest care and love to her since the day she came into our life.

Tuki was the only cat I didn't mind to kiss all over her body over and over again,the cat I could never pass by her without catching and playing with her,and the cat that I loved the most in all cats that came to our house.

We didn't really know what gave to her sudden death,because all this while Tuki was a very healthy and clean cat,but we believe Allah loves her more.

Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun(From God we come and to him we shall return)
See you in heaven,Tuki.

I hope my readers can also recite Al-fatihah for her.Allah bless us all.Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !