Monday 17 September 2012

Pink and Brown

Ah,finally my stomach and myself can rest from the numerous open house invitations since the beginning of Syawal.

I'm sure some of you have experienced the same thing like this,but I can't deny that it was all very fun ;-)
Just a simple outfit from me today,but I want to highlight the combination of two colors,pink and brown.I just love this combo.

You know what's my tip in combining colors so that they look harmonious together?Trial and error.I can just stand in front of the mirror for a while experimenting which color suits best with which color and when I'm satisfied,I'm done.

Though the scarf you see today is not orange,really.It is actually coral neon,although can't really be seen in the pictures.

But,the after trial was something I didn't look forward to.Organizing my stuff back into the closet :P
Top:F-block(new)
Inner:F21(Last seen here)
Skirt:Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Belt:Old
Scarf:F-block
Bracelet:Mango Touch
Sandals:F21(Last seen here)
Bag:Coach(Last seen here)
Rings:F21

1 comment:

  1. wah, F block..my feveret shop..hihi
    nice combination..suka skirt tu..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !