Thursday 15 November 2012

Off to Kuantan

As I'm writing this,I am now in Kuantan Pahang for a little get-away.
It's public holiday today,so I decided to drive here and meet my sister.

I haven't visited this city for over 10 years already and when you're here,there're several beaches you shouldn't skip from visiting.One of them is Teluk Cempedak beach,and that's where I spent my evening with my sister at.

One thing that makes me think this beach is cool is because there are several fast food restaurants here,and the latest is Chatime cafe,my favourite bubble tea brand.

Tomorrow we have several plans to do,and I will update more pictures of my Kuantan trip and also the remaining of my pictures from last week while Ramon was here.

I miss him like crazy :(
My sister,studying dentistry at UIA Kuantan

Long neck top:H&M(New)
Kimono cardigan:Primark(New)
Skirt:Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Shoes:No brand(New)
Bag:Gift from Ramon from Fahrenheit88(New)
Necklace:Bought at TheCurve weekly bazaar
Bracelet:Diva
Scarf:Mango(Last seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !