Monday 28 May 2012

HFW Day 1 : Leaders in Hijab

Salam lovelies,

Well,today is the first day of HFW S/S 2012.So,this is what I would wear if I ever be a leader at work.Still,being a leader in my work field is waaayyy of a long term goal for me,but who knows if I ever be one,one day,right? ;-)

Even if I would ,I'm not gonna be a leader in the technical field like what I am doing nowadays ,but rather being in business management or corporation.

For me,work attire should not be over the top,it's enough to be just simple,but nice.
Work attire rules,no eye-catchy colors or cuttings,wear to enhance your corporate leadership and most importantly,you wear what is comfortable for you,as long as it doesn't break your company rules.

P/s : Yes,I'm a coffee lover,I always bring my own coffee to work!






Shirt : Mango (New)
Skirt : Unbranded (New)
Glasses : Tangs (Last seen here)
Bag : Coach (Last seen here)
Shoes : F21 (Last seen here)
Charm-Bracelet : Unbranded (Last seen here)
 Belt : Bought in Bangkok (Last seen here)


Check out other participants here

11 comments:

  1. I liek the outfit, especially the colours and the skirt is really beautiful :)

    Good outfit.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! I love the different shades of blue in this look! I can't decide if I like the skirt the best or the seafoam scarf :P

    ♥ Wafa of LoveHFW.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pop of colour is really pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i relly want to find a shirt just like that, but still don't find it.. =(
    nice look... kamu cntik jgk.. =)


    Allah SWT said:-

    يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاء الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ذَلِكَ أَدْنَى أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا

    "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be molested. "(Al-Ahzab: 59)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haii HIdaya, ur look tak kalah cantiknya laahhh.. :)
    the skirt looks soo comfy, doesnt it? and the spectacles, r u really minus? mine r just for fashion purpose, though..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Icha,
      haha,I also have no problem with my eyesight,those are only my glasses when I'm feeling like being a geek :P
      LoL

      Delete
  6. Salam. U're gonna make a very cute leader, dear.. Have a Blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit. I love your skirt:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look much like mimz does in this post: http://diyhijabie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/hfw-day-1.html
    I love the combination of green and blue

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all for your nice comments.Let's kick off day 2 soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !