Monday 14 May 2012

I'll be joining HFW!

So,as I mentioned yesterday,this is the announcement.I will be participating in S/S12 Hijab Fashion Week starting from 28th May till 3rd June.

I am thrilled as this will be my first time joining,and hope you guys will give full support to me too.
Also hope to know more people from all around the globe and well,try something new in my life.

So,here are the themes for each day running for the whole week.

Day 1 - May 28 - Leaders in Hijab: What leadership roles do you have & how do you dress for them as a hijabi?
Day 2 - May 29 - Favorite Hijab: Create an outfit inspired by your favorite Hijab!
Day 3 - May 30 - Time Travel: Bring something back from the past and combine it with a recent item or trend!
Day 4 - May 31 - Destinations: If you could go anywhere for fun, where would you go & what would you wear?
Day 5 - June 01 - Special Occasions: Eid, formal, etc. -- how do you stay modest when you need to get decked out?
Day 6 - June 02 - Date Night: What would be the perfect date with the (future) hubby?
Day 7 - June 03 - Style Crush: Choose an HFW participant's style to try out with your own clothes! Show us which participants inspired you, or mirror a style that you might never have tried before!


In fact,I will be posting up the first review of my prep for you guys,soon.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !