Wednesday 30 May 2012

HFW Day 3 : Time Travel

I should admit,this one theme is also not an easy one.I had to think,what to wear,what to wear.
Bring back the old items and pair with new ones.

At first,I was confused,does it mean wear again old items that I have in my wardrobe and pair with new ones,or wear something that was first introduced in back ages but still practical to wear nowadays,and pair with new style?

Well,alast I took the later description and walla!

Lacey dress : popular in 50/60's,Military jacket : popular in 80/90's/Late MJ's signature jacket,Boot Cut jeans : Popular in 70's,Satchel bag and socks : from my school childhood and lastly wedges : current?

Hope I meet the theme :P
What do you think anyway?






Lacey dress : Thepoplook (Last seen here)
Jacket : F21 (Last seen here)
Jeans : F21 (Last seen here)
Bag : Newyorker (Last seen here)
Wedges : Zara (Last seen here)
Flower clip : F21 (Last seen here)


Check out other participants here

10 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with the shoes and that bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gonna see more of these shoes on day 5 ;-)

      Delete
  2. And I love every single thing of them, dear.. sometimes we just don't have to choose and take everything away in the cart, right? Hehehe. Plus, if fashion got an age, I'd call it 'amnesia'.. it keeps coming back and forth, every now and then. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love how you've paired the wedges with your gorgeous lace top. Loving it !!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove the military jacket!!! Hehe! Btw, yes you need to make a trip here asap! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dress! it's a really awesome outfit, I wish I had all that clothes :D hehehe and the trousers are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you wear the jacket..it's great combination..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love ur shoes! :)awesome jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright top and the bag is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I love pairing yellows with grey. One of my favorites for HFW, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !