Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday Brunch

I started my day today with an unfortunate incident.I was driving and kept driving,but after a while I realized there was something wrong with my car,it didn't get balance between left and right and when I went outside to check,I had one of the car tires flat.And to make thing worse,I do not know how to change a car tire,eventhough my car is equipped with the smart kit.Bam!

Luckily,there was a nearby tire shop and I got it fix immediately.That's not all.I am worried to death right now as I haven't been receiving any message thru whatsapp or sms from my dear Ramon.It has been 2 days since our last conversation.I understand if he's in a very very remoted area with no internet of phone connection,but this really scares me out.

Should I just pretend that everything is ok?Or should I really dig in information about his whereabouts from his family or friends?

Since the last 2 weeks,I have been making my own brunch routine on Sunday morning while revising my German lesson the day before at any coffee or kopitiam shop.I always remembered how much I loved to study in 24-hour restaurants in Japan,because I can dig in food while studying :P

Now,my old routine is back,I'm gonna make this my weekly Sunday routine from now on ;-)
The stains you see on my skirt are real.They're from the curry laksa I ate at a local kopitiam today -_-


Top:H&M(Last seen here)
Skirt:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Shoes:Vincci(Last seen here)
Bag:Coach(Last seen here)
Scarf:Half-moon sakura(Last seen here)
Bracelet:Mango Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !