Saturday 5 January 2013

First Picnic of 2013

Once in a while,I love going to the park and have a little picnic with my friend.It's not very often and a good choice for people in Malaysia to go picnicking in this weather.However,the recent weather gives me a chance to do so today.

Lake Gardens is always my number one favourite.If NYC is proud to have Central park,we're proud to have Lake Gardens.Nevertheless this time around,the scenery wasn't as pleasing as it was before.Can't blame it as with the unexpected weather nowadays,it's hard to make the gardens look clean and beautiful.

Just look at the lake in one of the pictures,not the best condition of it since the last time I was here,but I'm sure next time I come,everything will be as beautiful as it always was ;-)

About my OOTD today,just imagine how comfortable the chinos I wore are,felt like wearing them all day long ;-)

Till then.

Homemade Pancakes with maple syrup.Yumms!









Top:Bought at Glam Bazaar(Last seen here)
Pants:H&M(New)
Bag:Bata(Last seen here)
Wedges:H&M(Last seen here)
Necklace:Bought in Japan(Old)
Statement Bracelet:Nose

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !