Tuesday 1 January 2013

First of 2013

Happy New Year 2013,everyone!!
I left 2012 last night with a lot of  wonderful memories and from outside of my balcony,I watched fireworks brightening the night sky,and I was so overwhelmed to see how beautiful 2012 has made me feel.

Eventhough I did not fulfill everything I ever wished for at the beginning of 2012,but nothing can stop me from achieving them this year or years to come.

It's ok to be motivated and set resolutions eventhough not all that we wish for will ever be true,but we can learn from previous mistakes and strike to be a better person everyday.

As I speak this,I am so thrilled to board this 2013 journey and to make my big plans real!
I might write a little wrap-up/conclusion in the next entry and how I feel about this blog,especially.

Today I went to Ikea to buy ground coffee(Yes,drove all the way from Puchong to Ikea only to buy coffee :P)and after that had a walk at The Curve when suddenly I was hit with nausea in the middle of the mall!It was actually a bad behaviour of mine to leave a restaurant right after eating which is not good for my stomach and thus explains why I vomited in the mall.Haha.

It was funny,though.

Till then.





From my balcony,the mine-left lake
White t-shirt(Inside):Mango(New)
Blazer:H&M(Last seen here)
Pants:H&M(Last seen here)
Scarf:Mirrorcle,Fahrenheit88
Bag:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Shoes:Unbranded(Last seen here)
Necklace:Old from Japan

2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by !