Tuesday 29 January 2013

Run Errands

At this point,I realized there's nothing really new about my outfits as I don't really have anything new anymore.Not that I'm already out of idea of how to dress up,or simply because I have a big hole in my pocket to buy something new,but as I mentioned before,I have unofficially stopped buying clothes since January this year(New year's resolution,maybe :P)though I think I am in an urge to buy new pieces soon :P

Haha,fret not,because I will try my best to mix and match my current clothes,and once in a while,you'll get to see something new from me.

This outfit's from yesterday.I did a lot of stuff,mostly ran some errands here and there,and only got home quite late in the evening,so nothing so fancy about my outfit.

Till then,bye.



Light sweater:H&M(Last seen here)
Skirt:Thepoplook(Last seen here)
Bib Necklace:Diva
Bag:Mango(Last seen here)
Sandals:Bata(New)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !