Tuesday 4 February 2014

3rd Check-up

Salam guys,
Today I had my third check-up with the baby.And guess what?The baby has grown tremendously,though if people see me from the outside,like there is nothing really changed!
It was my biggest issue and I asked the doctor today whether it is normal that my baby bump hasn't yet shown.She informed me it was totally normal and nothing I should be worry about.

It was also the first time I heard the baby's heartbeats and it was so wonderful!
Guess I haven't posted pictures of current me for quite some time.

 Finally I feel a lot better than the previous weeks.The morning sickness almost gone and it feels as before I was pregnant,hope it'll last till delivery :P

Since few weeks ago,I have started calling my little one "She".Haha,mother's instinct,they say.
Let us see.

Till then.





Coat:Zara
Maternity dress:H&M
Jeans:Some shop in Stuttgart
Boots:Newyorker

Today we celebrated me losing 0.1 kg from last check-up by eating spaghetti ice-cream.Lepas makan mungkin dah naik 1 kg :P

Our little baby that grows tremendously each day inside me at 13 weeks 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !