Sunday 3 July 2011

Day 9 : Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein,Bavaria @ Germany

Hello all,
I hope you enjoyed your last weekend as I enjoyed it a lot!.Ok,not to mention,I only enjoyed my past weekend by staying at home only because I have really good "snacks" I brought back from Europe.

They're the tv-series I asked Ramon to download for me,Desperate Housewives season 1-7 and some other series.

I promise,after I finish them all,I will get more serious by posting more outfit pictures in here :P

So,on 9th day,we went to Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein,mostly famous for its beautiful castles and Neuschwanstein had become an inspirational architecture for Disney's Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella Castles.

It attracts more than 2 millions people per year to come and visit this ancient castle that has many stories lie inside it,and I was very impressed.

Not only of its architecture,but the strategic location of this castle on top of a mountain surrounding by woods and Alpes in Bavaria had just taken my breath away again.

And what more attracted my attention was of the history of the castle and the king that became the mastermind for this beautiful castle to be built.Unfortunately,he died before the castle was finished for under some unknown circumstances and after that the project of building the castle was stopped until today.

Enjoy the pictures

X


































Cardigan:Forever21/Striped Top:Forever21/Aviator:Topshop/Bag:Vintage


1.The bridge where people take picture of Neuschwanstein from one angle 2.Hohenschwangau Village,as seen from top of Neuschwanstein 3.More village down the mountain 4.Hohenschwangau Castle,as seen from top of Neuschwanstein 5.Me in front of Neuschwanstein 6.Neuschwanstein from another angle 7-9.Neuschwanstein from different angles 10-11.More views of from on top of the mountain 12-13.Hohenschwangau Castle,where the king that built Neuschwanstein was born and raised up 14.A lake nearby,look at the reflection of Alpes on the surface! 15.Me in front of the lake 16.My friend 17.Ducks swimming freely on the lake 18.Neuschwanstein as seen from inside the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !