Thursday 7 February 2013

Make-up Products Review

Today I'd like to make a little review of my 3 make-up stuff from the same brand,Revlon that I've been using for quite some time.

The reasons why I love products from Revlon are because it offers its products at very reasonable price,and the products do good to my skin.
Revlon Cream make-up  Medium Beige 
Revlon super lustrous lipstick - Rosewine 
Revlon photoready Concealer
Make-up less
Apply only little amount of the foundation on your face,rubs gently all over and I like the matte feeling this foundation gives to my skin.
Don't forget to conceal the blemishes on your face with this concealer and lock your lips with this gorgeous lipstick.
Tadaa.I love these 3 products and will keep using them because they never leave a big hole in my pocket ;-)


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !