Monday 10 September 2012

More wedding and open house invitations

As much as I enjoy this festive season(wedding,open house),I wish it could end soon.
My stomach is bloated,full of food,and obviously,fat.Haha.

This is just another modernized kurung worn by me on Sunday to a friend's wedding.

And,I am CLEO's loyal reader since 2003!Yes,this magazine has been helping me a lot since my college years and I still enjoy every single page of it,full of fashion info,tips,and whatnot.

On top of that,it's a very cheap magazine for only RM5.00!What's your favourite magazine?
Modern baju kurung :Ready made,PKNS Shah Alam
Shoes:Summit(Last seen here)
Bag:Vintage(Last seen here)
Bracelet:Mango Touch

And this is what I wore on Saturday for open house.Haha,not modest,I guess,but it was easy for me to go watching movie afterwards.

Top:Unbranded(New)
Jeans:Voir(Last seen here)
Bracelets:H&M and random
Bag:Vintage(Last seen above)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by !