Thursday 6 June 2013

Tie Dye

Hi guys,
What's up?How have you guys been doing?I'm doing great,if you know me personally,I am person  who can't be sad for a long time,maximum 2 days,and after that I can totally forget the crappy things happened,like nothing ever happened :)

Tomorrow is an important day for me,as my fiance is turning 28!Hopefully this is the last time we're gonna celebrate his birthday far apart.Well,for my birthday this year,we already plan where to go and what to do.Hehehe.

Well,I love this tie dye skirt I wore in the pictures so damn much.I never though this skirt that is made of jersey material so damn comfortable,and on top of that,it compliments my curves so well.
It's absolutely different from any skirt made of jersey material(I always doubt to wear skirt that is made of jersey or lycra material because they tend to hug your hips and butt),but this one is worth every cent I spent on.

Want to know where did I get it?I got it from weekend bazaar at Subang Parade from this one vendor I couldn't catch her name.And it doesn't burn my pocket at all!So,you can imagine how cheap it is despite its superb quality.

Till then,
Adios!





Top:F21
Inner:F21
Skirt:Bought at weekend Bazaar,Subang Parade
Shoes:Vincci
Bag:Unbranded
Necklace:Old,bought in Japan
2-toned scarf:Aeon Subang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !