Friday 16 March 2012

Proton Power Of 1

My apologies for writing this a bit late.I was real busy starting on Monday until Thursday participating an adjoined training and finally I have a little time to write about this event here. 

I know it's school holidays and think this is the best time to spend time with your family,bring your kids(if you have any) or your spouses or partners and come to our Power Of 1 event held at Bukit Jalil Stadium to promote our brand,Proton and to give chance to our Malaysian people of an exposure to automotive industry in Malaysia,what's the latest technology trends and what development that Proton is up too at the moment. 

You'll be able to have a sneak peak at out soon-to-be launched model and I was informed the model soft launch took place several days ago. 3 more days people!

I will be there myself too,so please come.

*For more info,please  visit www.protonpowerof1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !