Wednesday 4 March 2015

Munich Feb 15

Hello March!
Oh my,feels like yesterday we turned in January 2015,and today is already March.Time really passed by fast.

However,the winter here is slowly leaving and soon my favourite season of the year will come by.Spring.Although the hint of its coming is still unseen,but I just am so excited already.Can't wait to bring Alayna out for her to play with the small flowers on the grass!

Last weekend we were in Munich again.I was accompanying my husband to a football match,well I was in the city when the game took place with Alanya and the next day we went to visit a friend of mine living there.

It was a nice weekend.Ah,can't wait for another weekend coming soon!

Happy weekdays everyone.

This place is called Bavaria,where the world-widely famous Oktober Fest takes place every year.

At Olympia Park,the park was built after München Olympic over 4 decades ago


We climbed the Olympia hill to the top




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by !