Monday 29 August 2011

Day 1 : Eid day

Hello,
Happy Eidul Fitr to all muslim friends out there.I am typing this from my grandma's house in Penang, and to my surprise Celcom Broadband here works wonderfully!

Here is my outfit of the first day of raya.
This year I chose Caftan instead of Kurung and walla!Enjoy your holiday while you can and can't wait to hear your raya stories!
X














Caftan:Ready-made,bought in Jalan TAR/Silk Thai Scarf:Gift from Sabrina/Long Sleeve:F21/Ring:F21/Bag:Vintage/Heels:F21

*Picture credits to my sister,Farahin*





5 comments:

  1. Eid Mubarak! Happy Hari Raya, to you, Hidaya..:)
    glad to see u have a great Raya w ur fam there :)

    ur kaftan is amazing! me really want one! teehee..


    love,
    Icha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Eid day to you!!You look so good in that dress! I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Eid to all of you too.
    Thanks a lot for still dropping by here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IED MUBARAK Hidaya!!!
    taqaballahu minna wa minkum

    ps : following u now
    www.callmeikatrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I've missed reading your blog :) You're looking pretty as always, love the kaftan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by !