Saturday 6 August 2011

Midi,leopard and orange

Hello all,
So it's raining cats and dogs outside,luckily I was already home from Sunway Pyramid today a while ago to run some errand and get my computer fixed as it had some kind of internal problem before.

Yesterday was rather fun.I went to PKNS in Shah Alam and looked around what they sell and offer during this holy Ramadhan,wished I could catch some idea for Eid day at the end of this month.

Though I wasn't really planning on buying another traditional costume this year,because I am not a big fan of kurung,and to think that I seldom wear any of my collections.I might think about recycling by wearing them on Eid or find some other things to be worn later.

Well,this time,I have the guts to try midi skirt(again,leopard print :P)as I found before it was a bit hard to wear it as it is already long,but this time,I matched it with a pair of skinny jeans.

And so sorry for too many leopard print and color orange in my outfits :P
By now,you could have guessed of my favourite color and my favourite print ;-)

Have a nice day everyone!

X























Grey Tee:F21/Cardigan:H&M/Midi Skirt:Vintage/Skinny Jeans:F21/Bag:H&M(gift from Ramon)/Flats:Fashion Club@Munich/Belt:H&M

*Picture credits to Sabrina*





2 comments:

Thanks for dropping by !